Sunday, January 27, 2013

EvangeCube




This is a nifty toy I had when I was a kid. It's called an EvangeCube, and it essentially teaches the story of Jesus's resurrection and its relation to modern-day Christians in a super-awesome folding cube thingy..

Okay, not the best description, I'll admit it. But honestly a good teaching tool, especially for kids in bible studies. I used to go to Wednesday school and Sunday service, and they'd teach us about the verses on Wednesday that the sermon would cover on Sunday so that we could understand what was talked about in the service. The bible study teachers used lots of posters; I remember one about the ten commandments in simple language, and another about Exodus explaining how/why Moses led the Israelites from Egypt with a flow chard. And one day, we got these little suckers before the Easter service.

The PDF link here explains each of the images and the verses that accompany it.


No comments:

Post a Comment