Monday, April 8, 2013

BioLogos vs. ID

I think I should probably put an anecdote about BioLogos in here, because I don't want readers to confuse BioLogos with ID. BioLogos is closer to the belief that a designer influenced the processes of creation and evolution in the universe, and the support for this lies mostly in statistics. In the book I'm reading for my report, "Language of God," the evidence is presented fairly compellingly. But again. Not to be confused with ID, which believes that the historical science left about evolution, the age of the earth, etc. is just an extended red herring.

More on BioLogos later though, perhaps after my book report. For now, here's a link to a more in-depth description of the differences between BioLogos and ID on the BioLogos domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment